CP610 – Cloud & Pour Point
Low-Temperature Cloud Point & Pour Point
ASTM D97 | ASTM D2500 | ASTM D5853
IP15 | IP219 | IP441
DIN 51597 | JIS K2269
ISO 3015 | ISO 3016
King Cloud & Pour Point Bath measures low temperature cloud point and pour point of fluids and lubricants. Standard manual C&P bath offering an alternative to costly automated devices. Self-contained refrigeration system with ramp/soak temperature programming ability.
The Cloud & Pour Point is a common test for a variety of industry specifications.
Features & Benefits
- Measures low temperature cloud point and pour point of fluids and lubricants.
- Standard manual bath offering an alternative to costly automated devices.
- Self-contained single bath system with (4) test ports.
- Broad temperature range from +30°C to -70°C.
- Small (1) gallon liquid bath for fast and efficient temperature adjustment and control.
- Meets common industry test methods for Pour Point and Cloud Point determinations.
- CE Mark
Parts & Accessories
950322: Test Jar
950323: Test Jar Stopper—Pierced Cork
950327: Cork Ring
950317: Cork Solid
950313: Test Hole Stoppers
350190: Desiccant Assembly
550175: Desiccant Media (1 lb. | 0.45 kg)