Product Support and Service
A technically rich history. A commitment to you.
Our Technical Service team provides support to our distributors and customers around the world. As stated in our Quality Policy – we pledge to provide services that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers in every respect. Our dedication to you starts by listening carefully to your concerns and needs and responding with intelligent action. Our goal is to transform your concerns into satisfaction and your needs into mutual opportunities. We strive for continuous improvement and growth to benefit you, our customers, and the industry we serve.
FAQ’s | Frequently Asked QuestionsHave a question about an instrument? We’re here to help. Select an instrument below to find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about that instrument.
- BLB 701 & BLB 702 | BLB-DIN | Low Temperature Brookfield Liquid Baths
- CP610 | King Cloud & Pour Point | Low Temperature Bath
- KV801 & KV802 | King Kinematic Viscosity Baths
- MRV TP-1 | King Mini-Rotary Viscometer
- Quantum™ Oxidation Tester
- Selby-Noack™ Volatility Test
- TBS™ Viscometer | HTHS Tapered Bearing Simulator Viscometer
- TEOST™ | Thermo-oxidation Engine Oil Simulation Test
- TFAB™ | Tannas Foam Air Bath
If your question isn't answered here, our trained technicians and Instrument Engineers are ready to respond. Send your question or service request via our Service & Training Request Form by clicking the button below:
Technical Service Inquires
If you would like to speak to our Technical Service team, please call or email us using the contact information below.
We are committed to responding to all requests within one business day, during normal hours of operation, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time.